An image Gallery might be useful for documenting an event, like an open-house, centenary, or art gallery.
- Create/edit a page, and click the button.
- Click in the top left of the window.
- Click on all the images you wish to include (you can upload more images by clicking the link near the top of the window).
- Once you’ve selected all of your images, click the button at the bottom right-hand side of the page.
- Here, you can rearrange images and the number of columns to display. When finished, click at the bottom right.
- Ta Dah! Now enter text either above or below the grouped box of images.
- To edit, just click on the group and then click on the edit icon.
Advanced Gallery editing:
- Click the
tab (next to the Visual tab that you’re working with) at the top right of your Edit window. A shortcode appears in place of the gallery, for example:
- To make the images slightly larger and more usable, adjust the shortcode so that it appears as follows (note: the ids will be different for your instance):
[gallery ids="2343,2340" size="medium"]
- Click at the top right of the Edit screen to save your changes.