(images, audio, documents, etc.) can be uploaded by clicking thebutton on your Edit screen.
- In the Visual Editor (editing a Page view), click the Media Library or upload a new one. button and select an image from your
- Once the image has been selected, you can adjust its settings on the bottom right side of the page.
- If the image you’re inserting is smaller than full-size and you’d like it to link to the full-size version, under Attachment Display Settings, click the Link To drop-down menu and select Media File.
- If you’d rather the image link to a specific URL, click the Link To drop-down menu and select Custom URL and enter the website address.
- For the Size, select Full Size. Once the image is inserted, you can size it down to an appropriate size. If you select a small size and then try scaling it up, the image will become fuzzy. For graphical buttons (e.g. database lists) you can use the 150px x 112px size. For images in a highlight, use the 400px wide image and scale it down to about 250px once it is inserted in your page.
- Click . Lining up images with content requires some experimentation. Avoid the use of tables!
At times, you’ll want to link to a file (use a PDF and not a Word file, which can pose security issues). Examples might include strategic plans, board meeting minutes, etc. Library users will see a link on the website and when they click on it, a PDF file will open.
- Go to the Edit screen for the page you wish to modify.
- Place your cursor where you’d like the link to the file to appear.
- Click and click on the file you wish to include.
- Click .
- You can change the text of the link by clicking once in the underlined text, then click on the edit icon.
- Click at the top right of the Edit screen to save your changes.